Online Training for the Prevention of Abuse of Minors
Managers and supervisors can design an online training program for their department or unit employees and volunteers. Select from several online courses that focus on prevention of abuse of minors. It is easy for managers and supervisors to make these courses available to employees and volunteers -
- Review the course selection and sign-up form
- Submit the sign-up form to Risk Services
- Risk Services will set-up your training and send back to you enrollment information for employees and volunteers
- For more information email Risk Services
If you are an employee or volunteer interested in the training but your department or unit does not currently have a program of training, please contact Risk Services.
- Access training at http://armatus2.praesidiuminc.com/armatusUser/login
- Prior sign-up is required
- Already signed-up and need help? Contact email@example.com or call 1-800-743-6354 Monday-Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time
Online Risk Assessment
Using the self-assessment tool will give managers and directors an accurate measure of the strength of existing policies and practices as well as a customized action plan including help with policies and procedures. For more information email Risk Services.
Management of Youth Activities
Office of the President Risk Services offers guidance about management of youth activities.
The California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act (CANRA)
CANRA requires that employers of Mandated Reporters (as defined in the Act) promote identification and reporting of child abuse or neglect. It is the policy of the university to comply with its obligation under the Act - University Policy - Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect - CANRA