How to Report a Claim

Insurance claims should be reported within 24 hours. Any department or unit practices should also be followed. Law enforcement should be notified, as needed.

Auto claims

  • It is the responsibility of the driver to submit the claim.
  • Call in the claim - 800-416-4029

Property claims - for university owned property only

  • Claims are typically submitted by the unit whose property is damaged or stolen.
  • Fill out our online Property Claim Reporting form or call in the claim - 800-416-4029

Theft of computer with data or theft of information

Fine Art

Workers’ Compensation claims

All other claims

What happens next?

You will receive a contact email from Risk Services within about 1 to 2 business days. If you do not get a contact email about your claim, then please call us at 831-459-1458 or 831-459-5154.


Call us at either 831-459-1458 or 831-459-5154 for more information.