Outside Contractors, Vendors, Consultants

Insurance limits required by the University

Sample Certificate of Insurance

Insurance limits are required for outside contractors, external users, vendors and consultants based on the scope of work and associated risks to the University. The applicable insurance limits indicated in the appropriate document below should be inserted in the insurance section of the contract. The documents below provide minimum insurance requirements and based on the type of contract/agreement, activity or risk to the University, increased limits may be needed. To see a sample certifcate of insurance, please click on the image to the right: 

University Policy

Campus Connexions can help contractors meet the university's insurance requirements -

  • Go to Campus Connexions
  • Go to "Constituency" at the top of the webpage
  • From the drop-down menu choose "Vendors and Contractors"
  • If you have questions about obtaining insurance, contact CampusConnexions directly at 866-838-9536 (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central, M-F) or by email at plsdsteam.service@mercer.com.