Insurance Requirements

The UC Systemwide Insurance Requirements apply to both Suppliers and External Users.


Suppliers (or contractors) include independent contractors, consultants, vendors, or other service providers providing goods or services under a contract, purchase order or other written agreement with the university regardless of dollar amount. 

External Users

External Users include non-university individuals or groups using University facilities, such as support groups, registered student organizations, or commercial tenants.