Campers Insurance

Departments offering day or overnight programs (including camps) should consider purchasing campers insurance. Campers insurance typically includes accident medical expense benefits for covered accidents. Additional coverage for eligible expenses resulting directly from a participant's emergency illness may also be purchased.

Campers insurance is for participants in the UC camps or activities, subject to all insurance policy terms and conditions. (UC employees are not participants as relates to the insurance.)

How to Purchase Campers Insurance
Get Help
  • Always file a claim directly with the insurance company or their claims administrator as soon as possible to avoid any denials based on delayed reporting. 

  • Contact Risk Services know that you have submitted a claim directly with the insurance company or claims administrator by emailing us at