Property Insurance

The University's Property program provides coverage for direct physical loss sustained to university property due to an event that falls with the terms and conditions of the insurance policy. Coverage may be extended to property (loaned or leased) that is in the care, custody, and control of the university.

The programs include coverage for buildings, contents, equipment, vessels, fine art and library collections.


  • Claims are typically submitted by the unit whose property is damaged or stolen.
  • Fill out our online Property Claim Reporting form or call in the claim - 800-416-4029.
  • Find out what to expect during the handling of a property claim.